Friday, April 9, 2010

Tag you are IT!

So saw this... and thought I would do it... enjoy.

1. Open your first photo folder

2. Scroll to the 10th photo.

3. Post the photo and the story behind it.

4. Tag 5 or more people... but I don't want to tag anyone else! So feel free to just do it!



So... I was in high school when I took this picture. I love my moms face in it! She is just beautiful! Anyway, I was sitting in the kitchen talking to my mom and sisters. I think I was taking random pictures with the camera I just got... So I was going crazy taking pictures! I took tons and tons of pictures or my mom and my sisters. It was funny because Bridget had this little bear and bunny that she would carry around all the time and hold while she sucked her thumb. She was the cutest. She used to call them "buyah" for the bunny, and "bees" for the bear. It was the CUTEST! She still holds them up to her face when she sleeps. Anyway, she kept putting the bear in the pictures, like sneaking it in in really funny ways. So all the other pictures are funny. And I am pretty sure they were trying to model. I love my mom and sisters so much! It was a fun night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like the new wallpaper! its awesome!