Sunday, April 4, 2010

Birthday and Easter!

So my birthday was on Friday! I have been kind of down lately just about everything, and I thought that this birthday was going to be the worst ever!!! But I woke up on Friday morning and got breakfast in bed! Then Ashley and Katie took me out to lunch. We went to Qdoba, and then we went to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory! What is better than chocolate? Nothing! Ok JK But it is still so wonderful! We hung out for a bit after lunch and it was so great! Then that night, Aidan and I went to see The Clash of the Titans. It was a great movie! So that was such a good birthday. Tonight I had my birthday dinner. I had steak and potatoes and artichoke! It was simply amazing! Then we did presents and cake! Yumm!

So today was Easter, and what a great day it was! I got to listen to conference and be so uplifted! It was so wonderful! I had a good time with my family as well! They are so funny! It is so crazy when we are all around each other for long periods of time! My sister Fiona was being so funny! She said some really funny things today. She was talking about my dad snoring and said that she could talk to him in snores and understand what he was saying when he snored! She is such a crack up! Then, she leans over to me very quietly and says, "Kennedy, do you have any secret moles?" And I said, "No, do you?" She said YES! Haha I was like well where is it? She said she wouldn't tell me, but kept going on and on about her secret moles, and she thought I had one! What a crazy! She is just so funny all the time!

The three younger kids in my family did an Easter egg hunt. My dad hid the eggs, and hid them hard! My mom had a golden egg and the winner got what was inside. Bridget did so well hunting for her eggs. Aidan and Fiona kind of had some problems... Fiona didn't want to look at all for any eggs. She was so funny. At one point she got so fed up with looking for them that she dropped her bag of eggs and ran across the street. She is so dramatic! haha So Bridget found the golden egg and found all of her eggs first! After I opened all my presents Fiona, Aidan, Bridget, and my dad got into a fight with the plastic eggs. They were all over the living room. I got hit with one of those things and they hurt! Too funny! So over all it was a great day, and wonderful birthday! I love my familly so much! Here are some pictures!

Birthday!










So excited about the shoes!






Hunting for eggs



When I took this picture, my dad said, "We have the Easter Bunny here with us today!" So funny! Needless to say Fiona got really mad after she realized what he did!






Bridget found the golden egg!


Aidan reminds me of when he was just a little guy! Love him!




4 comments:

Jandi said...

Glad you had a great birthday. I love the purse. so cute!

Jandi said...

Glad you had a great birthday. I love the purse. so cute!

Kennedy McIntosh said...

Thank you very much!

Bronwyn McIntosh said...

Such cute pictures! I love you my little 20 year old!