Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Oh my!!!

Well I haven't blogged in a couple months! Things have just been so busy/stressful/just CRAZY! Sooo... I got a new job, and I absolutely LOVE it! I am a server in a dining room at an assissted living home. I get to take old peoples orders and bring them their food. I just can't express how much I love it! It is so fun. The people I work with are so great, and the residents are just so wonderful! Sometimes they get kind of cranky, but overall they are just so sweet! That is a new great step in my life... I actually have a job I like! Haha

So my family has a horse, and my dads friend has a horse. Our horse is a boy, and his horse is a girl... when boys and girls get together.... well you know what happens! haha Needless to say the girl horse (Dancer) and the boy horse (Indie) had a baby together! It is a cutie little girl! We went up to see her the day after she was born. I don't even think she was a day old when we saw her. My dad and his friend haven't named her yet, but they are thinking about Dancers Jewel. And the name I came up with was Jewel.... because she has a big white spot on her forehead! So I think I am naming the horse! I was excited when my dad told me that was an idea for a name! Here are some pictures!




That is Dancer with her little baby No Name for now! We had to cage them into the barn because Indie can't be around the baby for a while. He would hurt her.


And that is Connor riding our horse Indie. The other day Indie bucked my dad off of him while he was riding. Indie is just very stubborn and hasn't been ridden in a long time. But my dad and Connor are fearless!

It is so great to have animals. We also have chickens...



And some goats... but I don't have any pictures of them yet! It has been so fun going up and building the chicken coop and taking care of the horses!