Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dear Life...

So I saw someone do this, and I thought hey why not write some letters to some things in my life... So here it goes...

Dear eyes,
Please stop crying about everything. You are making my nose drip and get really dry. I do not appreciate that.
Love,
Sensitive cry baby

Dear Mom,
Please don't leave me here...
Love,
Your little baby

Dear Stomach,
Please stop making me feel like I am going to throw up.
Love,
Girl who is constantly sick

Dear Friends,
Please don't be offended if I pull into a hole for the next couple months.
Love,
Tired of life

Dear Kennedy,
Please be happy in your life and find out what you want to do. Get yourself together and start your life.
Love,
Girl who wants to start her life....

Well there are my letters for today. If you couldn't tell I am having a break down at the moment. Sorry to complain on here, but hey who reads this anyway...

Love,
Kennedy

3 comments:

Jandi said...

i read it now... i just saw that you had a blog. so, don't be too sad. this is life. it doesn't matter where you are or what point you are at in your life, trials happen. you are such a sweetie. you have EVERYTHING going for you and EVERYTHING to look forward to, so, stay positive and happy, things will work out how they are meant to. really, keep smiling, those dimples are way too cute to hide...

Carol Joy said...

Kennedy! Oh how I wish I could just give you a big hug! You can do it! (Whatever it is that you're supposed to.) I know it, because you will rely on our Savior Jesus Christ! ;) I was looking through some old pictures again, and was missing you beautiful girl!

As a sidenote, I like the letter thingy, it's cute. Clever. And fun. Good work. I love people's blogs, and yours is definitely one of them. Love ya girl!!!

Unknown said...

kmac! i am SO out of the loop! i love you sweetie and hope things are on the up and up for you!