Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fairytales!

I love watching Disney movies. They just give so much hope that you will be happy just like them... and as we know, we get that certain happiness for eternity! That is the only part Disney doesn't get. Haha I watched The Princess and the Frog tonight with Mel. It was a really cute funny movie. I have been contemplating life lately... haha sounds dumb when I say it like that out loud. But I really have.... I was talking to my mom about how I just want everything to fall into place perfectly, and that I am just waiting for things to go right and be perfect. She immediately said, that never happens. We can't just sit around and wait for things to impact our lives. We have to get out there and do it! It is kind of a hard principle for me to grasp... but again, I am working on it, like so many other things. :) I am a very impatient person... so when I want something, and it doesn't happen right now, I get kind of crabby. Haha But life is good... I am keeping my head up. Or trying to at least! Haha

No comments: