Monday, December 14, 2009

Addicted to Austen

So recently I have been watching all these Jane Austen movies! They are just soooo amazing! What a world it was back then! So crazy! I have watched Mansfield Park, Sense and Sensibility, and Pride and Prejudice recently. I just need to watch Emma, and I am sure there are other ones! I really want to read all of these books. I am just not sure if I will be able to hold out on reading them. Haha

Anyway I have been home for the past two days, and I just love it! I am soooo happy here! And I think I just need a change of scenery to be happy! I think I am going to move. I haven't hashed out all the details yet on what I am going to do. All I know is that I just HAVE to get out of the place where I have been through soooooooo much! I think I have seriously been depressed. I am tired of putting forth the effort to be noticed when I know I clearly am NOT! But this blog is not to complain or whine about things. I am just simply letting you, the reader, in my mind on why I am making a very big decision in my life. Anywho... I am just happy at home, and I can't wait to see what is going to happen in the next couple of months! Love love love love love!

No comments: