Thursday, November 19, 2009

The heart breaking, disappointing, up and down, game of life.

Life is just ridiculous sometimes. I love my life, but sometimes it just doesn't make me happy. I had a recent change of events happen to me lately. I was with a boy, but now I am not. I was really mad for like a day, but then just decided to get over it! I felt like I had the right to be mad. So I was. But now I am over it. But the good news is that I now have two jobs! Count them... TWO!!! It is really awesome! I work for the UNC Catering services and Little Caesars! I haven't started Little Caesars yet, but Catering is really fun! I am having a fun time working hard! Well that is just some of what is going on with me for now! Just a quick update! Oh and I have some people I want to say that I love soooo much! They are pretty much my life savers! Jill... amazing! Aubrey... amazing! Kevin... amazing! Mom... amazing! Haha!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Oh yeah and I am going to see New Moon with Jill tomorrow! Soooooo excited! Can't even wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are so great! i am amazed how quickly you were back to your happy self after the "hauns experience". thanks for being MY friend! you're a lifesaver!