Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mmmmhmmm!

So.... I have had a great week so far. My mom and I went out to lunch on Monday, and just talked about a ton of stuff. I missed that. I hadn't hung out or really talked to her in a long time. I played volleyball that night after FHE. I did not do as well as I did last week which is O.K. We always play volleyball until like midnight. It can get kind of frustrating because we get some people who just don't have any coordination... and well volleyball is a sport of coordination. My sexy mexy and I get really frustrated as do some of the other people. But I guess we just have to live with the stalkers who play with us every week. Haha

I have this full time job that pays really well, and all I do is pretty much sit there. It is nice, but boring at times. I work with my friends Carrie and Calvin and Scott. Today Calvin and I decided that we are going to go sit out on a corner downtown (because we work right downtown) where it is busy and play some music and try and get money for it. He is going to play the harmonica, Carrie is going to play the keyboard, and I am going to sing, and possibly pretend to play the guitar for fun. It should be really fun when we get around to it. We have to have a band practice before we can actually act like bums. I guess Calvin and Steffen talked to this bum downtown the other night, so they know all the good places to make money. Haha oh my life.

I am so excited for school. I know that I talk about it a lot, but I just can't help it. I am nervous however, for the actual school part. But still extremely excited. I have been doing a lot of thinking and trying to obtain the better things in life. I am in debt right now and can't wait for my first paycheck so I can start getting out of debt. I am just so happy about all the blessings in life that I have. I love my family so much and I am so glad that my mom is so loving to me. I love my friends so much. I am so happy that I am able to be myself around everyone, and they still like me. Haha I can get pretty weird sometimes. Well that is all that is on my mind for now!

3 comments:

Carol Joy said...

Haha, love it. I think you should totally do a jam session out on the corner and see how much money you can get. That oughta be way fun!
I hadn't heard that you got a new job, that's good that it pays pretty well. Good luck with everything! Keep that positive outlook on life!

Melanie Rae Chidester said...

OH Kennedy, I am falling away from my sexy mexy ways!! I need it to stop being so rainy. It really is crampin my style as far as tanning goes. :( Oh well, I love you and I am NOT excited for you to go to school.

Kennedy McIntosh said...

Yeah Mel so am I! I dont think I am a sexy mexy anymore! haha But I am not that excited! Just move up with me! haha