Sunday, July 26, 2009

First Blog Ever!


So I am blogging for the first time! This is exciting!

There are so many things going on in life.. it is crazy! I am working at UC Denver doing the most boring things! They are so random... but I have come to the conclusion that I am getting paid for pretty much doing nothing... so why complain! Haha I actually can't wait to go back to school. In a way I am dreading it but can't wait. I just know that things are going to be so different when I get back. I am not the type of person to deal well with change. So in that respect I am not that excited. But I am really excited for classes. I am going to be taking 18 credit hours. To everyone who will read this it probably means that you care about me, and I probably won't have time for anyone in my life. I am sorry! Haha But anyway, I am just ready to get down to business!

I love my life, and I am really excited for all the changes that will be coming with this next year!

3 comments:

Carol Joy said...

Yay for another blog for me to follow. ;) I never used to deal well with change either, hah, it gets a little easier I feel. At least sort of?

Fiona said...

Hey ken its fifi please talk me back i asked u a question! Love ya Bye!!!!!!

Fiona said...

Nice Pics! talk to me ken!