Thursday, October 29, 2009

To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

some people might not know some things about me... and i don't really know who reads this... but it is kinda for me as well as other people. So here it is... stuff about Kennedy McIntosh you might not be able to see on the outside...

10. I am a hopeless romantic. To the max!

9. I am super sensitive... to just about everything.

8. I love attention... but then again who doesn't?

7. Singing is my life.

6. I have dreams about my life that no one knows about.

5. When I hear a song I fall in love with, I become absolutely obsessed with it. I will listen to it over and over again.

4. I love getting flowers. Hasn't happened in a long time. But when it does happen it is one of the most special things ever!

3. I HATE being alone.

2. My family is more important to me than anything.

1. I love My Savior.

6 comments:

Carol Joy said...

diggin the top 10! I love top 10 lists. You're super cute. I don't even know if I could really come up with 10 interesting things about myself like that. Hmm...

Kennedy McIntosh said...

Oh I bet you could!!!! I love lists too! They are great!

Unknown said...

i share your obsession for music! i'll drop a flower hint to hauns . . .

Fiona said...

Oh My GOSH kennedy this is so cute i might just have to make one!!!! I love you and i will see you tomorrow!!!! By the way i have to ask you a question! love ya bye!!!

Fiona said...

Wo ai nide!!! (i love you!) hahahahahahaha LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Kennedy McIntosh said...

Haha Fifi you are tooooooo funny!!! Did you ask me the question yesterday? Love you!!!!!