Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Here Comes Goodbye :(

Well, today is my last real day in A-town, my home, and with my best friends, especially Melanie! It is now just hitting me right now that I am not just going up to Greeley for a visit, but that I am actually moving my life back up there. Although I am going to have a great year, I am so sad to be leaving my life down here. I have met so many wonderful people while I was home for the summer, and strengthened an already great friendship. This summer has been filled with a lot of good times, and sad times also. But overall I think this summer has been the best I have EVER had! I had to opportunity to do so many things. I went rock climbing with my family. I went to the pool almost every day for a month and a half with Mel. I went on so many great dates. I woke up at 4 in the morning to go wakeboarding! I saw movies, played some intense volleyball, stayed up until 4 am, and even went to work the next day! I went mini golfing for the first time, got addicted to Dr. Pepper, and got to work with some of my best friends! I was attached at the hip to my best friend ever... and did everything with her this summer! As you can tell it was a very eventful summer! So thank you everyone for making it the best ever!

Me and Melanie BESTIES!!!

Calvin Funk

Steffen Moss

Preston Jones

Tyler Crook

3 comments:

Melanie Rae Chidester said...

Oh sad day!! My life will suck without you here!! Ahh, I will be up at Greeley SOOOOO much this year!

Fiona said...

Hey Kennedy its Fiona just wondering how u change colors of writing? i changed my backround and my writing is light talk me back!

Fiona said...

Hey Ken check out my blog! i have something special for you!